The hostel rooms available at the college are comfortably furnished and make for a good home away from home. Girls and boys have separate blocks and each block has a fixed capacity. There are a range of accommodations to choose from. For first-year students, for instance, the double or triple occupancy dorm accommodation gives them the comfort of company as they settle into their college and courses. It gives them opportunity to make friends and get acquainted with the campus and its facilities. They have access to a TV room and other leisure/sports activities within the hostel premises.
1. Students must occupy rooms specifically allotted to them. They are not allowed to change rooms except with the written permission of the Warden/ Chief Warden. However, students have the liberty to choose their roommates within first few days, and duly inform their Hostel Warden.
2. Change of accommodation from one hostel to another during a term is generally not permitted.
3. Allotment made to a student is subject to cancellation if he/she fails to occupy the room within the prescribed time. Students are liable to forfeit their rooms if they fail to clear all their dues to the hostel by the appointed day and will be asked to vacate the hostel.
4. The Chief Warden reserves the right to break open rooms in case of any violation of hostel rules, suspected unlawful activities or on a perceived security risk.
5. Rooms allotted to the students at the time of admission are for a limited period of up to one year or less. Residents are required to shift to other blocks/ rooms as and when informed by hostel authorities, due to administrative reasons. Residents shall not change over to any other room except with the written permission of the Chief Warden. 6. Residents who wish to vacate the hostel must meet the caretaker for necessary formalities. Permission of the students′ parents and HOIs along with certain documentation is mandatory. While planning to vacate the hostel refund rules will be enforced.